Scott Rimmer founded Ultimate Coaching in 2014, and has been working professionally within education & coaching for 25 years.
Scott arrived into 5 - 11 education following a coaching pathway which included 2 years at Brentford FC, 12 months in the United States and 10 years at Chelsea FC. Scott has an Honours degree in Sport, holds the UEFA B coaching licence and is also FA Welfare qualified. Since 2014 Scott has also volunteered his time as Director of Football at Oxshott Royals Youth FC supporting over 500 players and 30+ managers, developing foundation models, Girls specific opportunities as well as programmes for the gifted & talented . The role has grown year on year as the club has become increasingly professionalised under Scott’s stewardship.
With the help of his team Scott is working to introduce broader and more exciting opportunities to schools, and particularly school staff through enrichment. Scott believes the cornerstone to successful sports education is through mutually beneficial partnerships, enrichment and clearer pathways for children to play recreationally or competitively..
Values: Respect | Learning | Commitment |Teamwork
- Contribute to the evolution of grassroots sport & ensure children are given opportunities to be the best they can be.
-Introduce sports education solutions for schools and provide safe, bespoke models that meet COVID guidelines
- Improve the quality of coaching in schools & ensure more children continue to be inspired
- Encourage more schools & clubs to embrace professionalisation to further support learners needs & aspirations.
- Make quality professional coaching more accessible & affordable to more territories
- Offer longer - term sustainable partnership models & enrichment for educational establishments to fulfil sport requirements and improve
- Continue to launch inclusive opportunities for learners at every stage; from beginner to advanced / elite
- Continue to create bespoke coaching & education solutions for schools and clubs focusing on enrichment / clubs etc
- Introduce new exciting models to support the up skilling of teachers through comprehensive tailor made CPD programmes
- Develop more elite programmes to meet the needs of technically gifted children
- Help improve participation of young learners in sport and create initiatives to help reduce drop our rates in sport
- Improve enrichment for children during school holiday periods & reinforce the many benefits of sport & exercise
- Provide frameworks which offer learners aged 5 - 19 a pathway in their sport
- Improve employability by supporting BTEC & NVQ College programmes see less
Chelsea F.C: 2000 – 2005 (Full time coach)
Chelsea F.C: 2006 – 2009 (Academy recruitment)
FA Level 2
UEFA B Licence
FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3
First Aid Qualified
We are passionate and motivated to making the difference, and allowing all children to be the best they can be in their chosen sport. We value the importance of providing enriched opportunities that inspire and motivate both boys and girls, providing both intermediate & advanced learners pathways into broader participation, club or academy environments and future employability.
At Ultimate Coaching, the clue is in the name. We are all about offering the best possible coaching experience to anyone that weSeptember 21, 2020
During these uncertain times it is easy to forget that a lot of sports coaches have to work in limited space once sport resumesMay 26, 2020